Same Purpose, New Vision
Happy New Year! Welcome to 2021.
We are excited about this new year. 2020 was a year for us as a foundation to look at what we were doing and adapt for the future.
You would have heard that Ian Green has set up a new charity that will focus on Global Transformation.
But here at the Proton Foundation, our purpose will stay the same: We exist to be a resource inspiring community transformation. However, our vision has shifted slightly: We’re passionate about enabling individuals, families and communities to impact 100,000 young people to grow and thrive in a healthy way.
The way in which this will be outworked is through our Flourish Project. Check out this video from our new CEO, Hannah Williams with the vision for the Proton Foundation moving forward.
Our MISSION is to:
- Establish and develop strong partnerships within each local community.
- Resource young people, youth workers, sports clubs, schools and organisations. Community Champions and families to transform their communities.
- Deliver the Flourish Projects within local communities.
- Develop and expand upon our programs and resources.
- Prepare, present and deliver with excellence.
- Improve and grow as a team to maintain a posture of learning and development.
We would love it if you would continue to support the Proton Foundation this year. There will be more ways coming up in the next few months that you can get involved and support us. Keep your eye out for these soon.
But in the meantime, you can stay connected with us through our monthly newsletter and following our social media channels.